TCC members have agreed due to clashes of availability for councillors on the 13th during October holidays to push back the next scheduled meeting to Wednesday October 20th at 7pm.
3. Declarations of interest
4. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising: access to TCC accounts; new bin
lorry; community garden; licensing of short-term lets
5. Correspondence: Tiree Harbour Users Consultative Forum on 22 November; Mull
schools; Licensing Board meeting 9th November; human waste at Balevullin
beach; Light Up Red Campaign
6. Meetings reports: Tiree Community Development Trust; Mull Community Council
7. Consultations: National Care Service; Policing; Island Bond; CalMac Socio-
8. Broadband and Cornaigmore mast commissioning
9. Consultation on the pros and cons of a resumption of in-person meetings as
against Zoom meetings
10. Simultaneous translation of TCC meetings into Gaelic starting at November
11. Planning application in Vaul 21/01117/PP
12. TCC email system
13. Co-option and community council elections in October 2022
14. Transport: meeting of Tiree Transport Forum
15. Coastal erosion
16. Use of Scarinish phone box
17. Meetings with the Hebridean Trust about the future of Hynish
19. Date of next meeting
Meeting joining instructions:
Please note: our meetings are recorded for the purpose of minute taking. If you do not wish your camera feed to be recorded, please do not enable your camera. Keeping it off rather than on but covered over also helps reduce internet load for participants.
Join Zoom Meeting online by PC or smart device:
Topic: Tiree Community Council October 2021
Time: Oct 20, 2021 07:00 PM London
Dial in on phone:
0131 460 1196 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 895 5832 1848
Find your local number to dial in from if not in UK: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcM2zZ5zxB
Guidance on joining the meeting:
You can choose how you view the meeting using the app if joining via the internet – “Gallery view” shows you multiple participants
Please note that by default you will join the meeting muted (i.e. you will not be sending sound out to the rest of the participants) – please leave yourself muted unless you need to speak, and when invited to do so by the chair, and remember to re-mute afterwards. This is needed to ensure that the call is not made very difficult to follow by background noise from multiple people, which can be extremely disruptive to the call.
If joining on a PC, tablet or other device, please set your screen name to a recognisable form of your actual name so that other participants know who you are.
The mute and unmute button is in the lower left, and looks like a microphone, next to the button for switching your webcam on/off.
If you are using a telephone to dial in, the mute and unmute command can be given by typing on your handset:
If joining by computer, you can find a button to “Raise your hand” to ask to speak under the “Participants” menu, accessed by pressing the Participants button (looks like a human figure, in the middle of the bottom part of the window). You can also use the chat function to make a comment or to ask to speak on a point.
You can “raise your hand” to ask to speak if phoning in by using the code:
As ever if you have questions or if there is anything we can do to help you take part in the meeting accessibly, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com