Our next public meeting will be at 7pm on Wednesday 9th December, via Zoom.
2. Councillors’ conflicts of interest
3. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising: apologies for late posting of last month’s minutes, Gaelic, Covid tier allocation
4. Correspondence: announcement of Marine Protected Area status, state of area at head of the pier, heating in Pier View housing, Police report
5. Meetings attended by councillors and sub-committee meetings in last month: planning, agenda, Mull and Iona Community Council public meetings, Harbour Users Consultative Forum, joint meeting with the Trust
6. Financial report for Tiree Community Council
7. Presentation by representatives of Scottish Water with an opportunity to ask questions
8. Boundaries Commission proposal and consultation: this motion will be debated: ‘Tiree Community Council welcomes the proposal from the Local Government Boundary Commission for Scotland to break up the existing Oban South and the Isles ward to create an islands’ ward within Argyll and Bute Council. We urge the Commission to go further and create a new single-councillor ward for Tiree and Coll on their own.’
9. Invitation of the factor to the next meeting
10. Agenda meetings: how the agenda is produced
11. Date of next meeting
Meeting joining instructions:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 2518 4200
Dial in by phone:
0131 460 1196 or
0203 051 2874
Meeting ID: 847 2518 4200
Find your local number to dial into if outside the UK: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ksh1JUg2P
Guidance on joining the meeting:
Please note that by default you will join the meeting muted (i.e. you will not be sending sound out to the rest of the participants) – please leave yourself muted unless you need to speak, and when invited to do so by the chair, and remember to re-mute afterwards. This is needed to ensure that the call is not made very difficult to follow by background noise from multiple people, which can be extremely disruptive to the call.
If joining by computer, you can find a button to “Raise your hand” to ask to speak under the “Participants” menu, accessed by pressing the Participants button (looks like a human figure, in the middle of the bottom part of the window). You can also use the chat function to make a comment or to ask to speak on a point.
The mute and unmute button is in the lower left, and looks like a microphone, next to the button for switching your webcam on/off.
If you are using a telephone to dial in, the mute and unmute command can be given by typing:
You can also “raise your hand” to ask to speak using:
As ever if you have questions or if there is anything we can do to help you take part in the meeting accessibly, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com