AUGUST BUSINESS MEETING
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of the last meeting and matters arising: Gaelic translations; bike repair stands; appointment of new dentist;
- Correspondence: including a new licence application; repairs to Baugh public phone box; dog fouling; rubbish at Scarinish harbour; coastal erosion
- Meetings reports: Tiree Trust meeting; Jenni Minto, MSP
- Consideration of the final draft of the TCC Planning Policy
- Transport: including booking difficulties, re-formation of the Transport Forum; appointment to CalMac Community Board
- Community garden report
- Domestic rubbish: seasonal problems with rented properties
- Date of next meeting
Meeting joining instructions:
Please note: our meetings are recorded for the purpose of minute taking. If you do not wish your camera feed to be recorded, please do not enable your camera. Keeping it off rather than on but covered over also helps reduce internet load for participants.
Join Zoom Meeting online by PC or smart device:
Topic: Tiree Community Council – August Meeting
Time: Aug 11, 2021 07:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 898 8591 9949
One tap mobile
+442034815237,,89885919949#,,,,*093555# The United Kingdom
+441314601196,,89885919949#,,,,*093555# The United Kingdom
Find your local number to dial in from if not in UK: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcM2zZ5zxB
Guidance on joining the meeting:
You can choose how you view the meeting using the app if joining via the internet – “Gallery view” shows you multiple participants
Please note that by default you will join the meeting muted (i.e. you will not be sending sound out to the rest of the participants) – please leave yourself muted unless you need to speak, and when invited to do so by the chair, and remember to re-mute afterwards. This is needed to ensure that the call is not made very difficult to follow by background noise from multiple people, which can be extremely disruptive to the call.
The mute and unmute button is in the lower left, and looks like a microphone, next to the button for switching your webcam on/off.
If you are using a telephone to dial in, the mute and unmute command can be given by typing on your handset:
If joining by computer, you can find a button to “Raise your hand” to ask to speak under the “Participants” menu, accessed by pressing the Participants button (looks like a human figure, in the middle of the bottom part of the window). You can also use the chat function to make a comment or to ask to speak on a point.
You can “raise your hand” to ask to speak if phoning in by using the code:
As ever if you have questions or if there is anything we can do to help you take part in the meeting accessibly, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com