Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 13th April 2022 at 7pm.
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of last meeting and matters arising, including the Platinum Jubilee event, community garden and Ukrainian refugees.
- Island Bonds Consultation events
- Argyll and Bute Council’s offer to create a Digital Hub on the island.
- Letters patent for the Tiree flag
- National Development Plan for Crofting – report
- Strategic Transport Project Review Team consultation
- Tiree Dental Service
- Oban Orthodontic service
- Struthan Terrace pavements
- Tiree and Coll Community Councils press release about ferry situation and next winter’s dry docking season.
- Don McKillop and Alan Hood to explain the proposed new Terms and Conditions for ticket sales, including planned cancellation charges
- Re-formation of the Tiree Transport Forum
- Argyll and Bute Council Elections: how should Tiree Community Council engage with the candidates, and should there be a Tiree hustings?
- Consultation on the Collective Leadership Model: update on the Tiree Community Council response
- Consultation on the proposed shared headship between Tiree High School and Oban High School: a report into the current situation and Tiree Community Council’s part in the process
- End of Gaelic simultaneous translation pilot for Community Council meetings: where next?
- Community Councillors Meetings Report
- Tiree Trust Report
Meeting joining instructions:
Please note: our meetings are recorded for the purpose of minute taking. If you do not wish your camera feed to be recorded, please do not enable your camera. Keeping it off, rather than on but covered over also helps reduce internet load for participants.
When you first join the meeting at the start time – you may find you are in a Waiting Room, please just wait for the meeting to start and you will be admitted automatically.
Join Zoom Meeting online by PC or smart device:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 0025 0832
Dial by your location
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
Guidance on joining the meeting:
You can choose how you view the meeting using the app if joining via the internet – “Gallery view” shows you multiple participants
Please note that by default you will join the meeting muted (i.e. you will not be sending sound out to the rest of the participants) – please leave yourself muted unless you need to speak, and when invited to do so by the chair, and remember to re-mute afterwards. This is needed to ensure that the call is not made very difficult to follow by background noise from multiple people, which can be extremely disruptive to the call.
We suggest that members of the public not enable their camera, unless wishing to be seen when making a contribution to the meeting. This saves bandwidth and reduces the size of the recording for the minutes.
If joining on a PC, tablet or other device, please set your screen name to a recognisable form of your actual name so that other participants know who you are – this is required if you wish to participate via either speaking or using the text chat.
The mute and unmute button is in the lower left, and looks like a microphone, next to the button for switching your webcam on/off.
If you are using a telephone to dial in, the mute and unmute command can be given by typing on your handset: *6
Requesting to speak:
If joining by computer, you can find a button to “Raise your hand” to ask to speak under the “Participants” menu, accessed by pressing the Participants button (looks like a human figure, in the middle of the bottom part of the window). You can also use the chat function to make a comment or to ask to speak on a point.
You can “raise your hand” to ask to speak if phoning in by using the code: *9
As ever if you have questions or if there is anything we can do to help you take part in the meeting accessibly, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com