Our June 2021 meeting, which will also be our Annual General Meeting, will take place on Wednesday 9th June at 7pm via Zoom. The meeting will be divided into two sections, the first being our AGM, and then a regular business meeting.
2. Minutes of AGM held on 6 march 2019
3. Convenor’s report 2019/20 and 2020/21
4. Treasurer’s report
5. Approval of 2018/19, 2019/20 and 2020/21accounts
6. Election of officers: Convenor, Vice-Convenor, Secretary and Treasurer
JUNE BUSINESS MEETING
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes of last business meeting and matters arising: including dentist post; phone boxes; pier progress; An Turas; Baugh phone box
4. Correspondence: joint meeting with Tiree Trust; naming new fuel pumps; Jenni Minto, MSP
5. Reports from meetings: Mull Community Council
6. Consultation on Planning Policy and extension of consultation period
7. Transport: report on Argyll, Lochaber, Skye and Small Isles Ferry Stakeholder Group meeting; consultation on CalMac summer 2022 timetable and correspondence about this; representation on CalMac Community Board and press release; plans for meeting of Tiree Transport Forum
9. Dates of next meetings
TCC AGM Minutes Mar 19 (Draft for approval at this meeting)
Meeting joining instructions:
Please note: our meetings are recorded for the purpose of minute taking. If you do not wish your camera feed to be recorded, please do not enable your camera. Keeping it off rather than on but covered over also helps reduce internet load for participants.
Join Zoom Meeting online by PC or smart device:
Meeting ID: 869 7871 8240
Dial in by telephone from UK:
0131 460 1196 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 869 7871 8240
Find your local number to dial in from if not in UK: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcM2zZ5zxB
Guidance on joining the meeting:
You can choose how you view the meeting using the app if joining via the internet – “Gallery view” shows you multiple participants
Please note that by default you will join the meeting muted (i.e. you will not be sending sound out to the rest of the participants) – please leave yourself muted unless you need to speak, and when invited to do so by the chair, and remember to re-mute afterwards. This is needed to ensure that the call is not made very difficult to follow by background noise from multiple people, which can be extremely disruptive to the call.
The mute and unmute button is in the lower left, and looks like a microphone, next to the button for switching your webcam on/off.
If you are using a telephone to dial in, the mute and unmute command can be given by typing on your handset:
If joining by computer, you can find a button to “Raise your hand” to ask to speak under the “Participants” menu, accessed by pressing the Participants button (looks like a human figure, in the middle of the bottom part of the window). You can also use the chat function to make a comment or to ask to speak on a point.
You can “raise your hand” to ask to speak if phoning in by using the code:
As ever if you have questions or if there is anything we can do to help you take part in the meeting accessibly, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org